Find an event photographerMarch 22, 2014
Veil and Mehndi style face painting at Indian MelaApril 2, 2014
Corporate entertainment – booking a live fire act
– ask for venue’s current requirements
– Check with venue how much insurance they require
– written risk assessments
– CRB may sometimes be required by the venue
– area to be roped off (at least 3 meters between the performer and the audience for fire breathing)
– the fire performer must bring wet towels, and the supervisor needs to have a fire extinguisher to hand.
– a fire warden must watch the performance, have the fire extinguisher to hand, and know how to use it.
– There must be a first aider present (this can be the same person as the fire warden)
– the supervisor needs to tell the agent who the fire warden and the first aider are.